Thursday, December 20, 2007

song 1

I opened up my eyes
And all I saw was darkness
I needed someone there
To guide me through this darkness

And I pray
That I’ll find my way
To get through these mistakes that I’ve done


take me back to that place
the place where i belong
and get away from all these mistakes I’ve done

And all that i want
is to be by your side
and get away
from the past that hurt me most


Everyday, I’m all alone
And everything seems quiet

And day by day
i wait by the door
for someone to come
and take me back home

take me back to that place
the place where i belong
and get away from all these mistakes I’ve done

And all that i want
is to be by your side
and get away
from the past that hurt me most

When all hope seems lost,
I taught of giving up,
Then someone came to me
Telling me to be strooooong…


take me back to that place
the place where i belong
and get away from all these mistakes I’ve done

And all that i want
is to be by your side
and get away
from the past that hurt me most

take me back to that place
the place where i belong
and get away from all these mistakes that I’ve done


And all that i want
is to be by your side
and now you’re there
and now youre thereeee………
To lighten up my life
…to lighten up my… life…

No comments: