Thursday, August 06, 2009

Brings back memories forever..

I was studying and listening to music from my phone, and listed down these few songs that reminds me of her(vivien)..

  1. A Song for You - ARK
  2. It's Nothing Wierd - ARK (this song was written specially for her)
  3. David Archuleta's music especially 'Touch My Hand' and 'Zero Gravity'
  4. Mary Jane - Click Five
  5. Oh My Pretty Boy - S CLub 7
  6. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
  7. Trust You - Yuna Ito
  8. Whatever it Takes - Lifehouse
  9. River flows in You - Yiruma
  10. New Divide - Linkin Park
  11. Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  12. Breath - Breaking Benjamin
  13. Let This Go - Paramore
  14. My Heart - Paramore
  15. Only One - Yellowcard
  16. Getting into You - RelientK
  17. Wo Bu Pei - Jay Chou
  18. I wanna - All American Rejects
hmm.. they keep playing everyday..

take care.. =/

No comments: