Friday, February 26, 2010

=DDDD

haha.. well i dont really know where to start..

this happened on the 24th of February 2010.. the time was around 5.15pm i think.. haha..

still quite unbelievable as she said she wouldnt couple with anyone until spm's over.. well look wat happened now.. haha.. its hard to believe too.. actually it was unbelievable when she told me she liked me 3 months back.. all through my head last time- she would never like me.. I couldnt be trusted and that time there was every reason for her to not like me.. 9th of December, unbelievable.=) I was shocked that she liked me. and now, were together.. =)

well looking at the past, yes, i did screw up alot.. until the point that everyone, well most of my friends or everyone u can say, didnt trust me. When i go around with her, people tell her not to trust me and all.. well she herself knew what a type of person i was (that time).. so yeah.. so basically, i was a playboy before.. i dont call myself one, but people call me that.. i did not mean to be that way.. but ya, sorry to those i hurt before, and those who lost trust in me..

But for this time, i saw myself change.. there are reasons to prove that i change, and i wudnt want to say it.. haha.. but she knows.. she kinda like knows everything about me.. and im glad i did change.. i hope things get better as i or maybe we (=)) go on through life.. everything has its ups and downs.. hope that the deep understanding in each other keeps us strong.. =)

well sometimes i do worry, because things seem to be smooth.. and i know when theres an up, theres a down.. so i worry that someday things may go very bad.. am i being paranoid? but i really hope nothing goes wrong.. i just got to believe.. =)

And not forgetting the people who changed my life and help me realise and supported me, of course Yen Li =) and Chun Yeet, Jeremy Mark, Geoffrey Tan, Julian Yap,Keenan Ong, Robyn Tung and those who did play a role and i forgot to put you in, a BIG THANKS! well overall my parents do play a role here, so thanks to them too.. =) (im just appreciating people, not recieveing global globe awards or wat.. xD)

take care.. =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, as you may already discovered I am fresh here.
In first steps it's very good if someone supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

utmastertam said...

hey, mind telling whos this? thx..

anyway u are right.. yeah, my group of friends listed here are friendly.. =) need a friend or help u can post here, this will be sent to my email.. =)

no prob, thx and take care.. =)