Wednesday, October 13, 2010

How to promote your photography

Hey there, =)

Well I know there are bloggers out there who love photography and want to display them.. I myself had problems publishing my photography around the net. Some use flickr to upload photos, but it has limited space. However, you can upgrade by paying.

Recently, I used picasa and it was easy. You will first have to download a program that views all your photos saved in your computer. If you want to load them to the internet, just click or select the photos you want to upload and it will be published on the net.

Promoting, using Blogger, you can add a picasa photostream widget which will display a few photos and links to your album..

You can also make a Picasa slideshow at the Picasa site itself..


http://andrian-tam.blogspot.com

No comments: