Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nose Bleeding Can Be Bad

So one night my nose was bleeding and i was lying in bed. So the blood flowed down into my throat and i unintentionally swallowed it constantly. Note that it is NOT good to do that. It can be a case of internal bleeding, which is obviously not safe.

The next morning i woke up feeling very weak, because of the loss of blood. While brushing my teeth in the morning, I almost fainted in the toilet, which is also not good.

A good friend of mine, Robyn Tung told me that i shall not let it bleed, but stop the bleeding. He said
1. Pinch the upper part of the nose to stop the bleeding.
2. Sit down.
3. Bend down so that the blood does not flow backwards into your throat.
4. Breathe through your mouth.
5. Wait about 15 minutes. If your nose is still bleeding, refer to medical assistance.

A tip for you guys.. Take care.. =)


http://andrian-tam.blogspot.com



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: