Saturday, January 01, 2011

Brand New DVD Player for sale..


Hi, I have a brand new LG DV520 DVD player. Its working well, I tested it myself to make sure. It also has a warranty as of 21 December 2010.

The reason why I'm selling it is to make money to buy photography gear. I also already have a DVD player at home so I would not be using this.

Price in the market is RM155. Im selling for RM 130 but we can come to a conclusion after much discussion. I will give it with the box and original packaging,

  • DVD Player
  • Remote control with battery
  • Warranty card and certificate
  • Audio video cable
  • Users Manual
Interested, please email me at andrian_skyline@hotmail.com or my facebook or twitter



Television not included..




Thank you and take care.

Like it? Subscribe to The BOAT or follow me on Twitter @andriantam
Im open to comments, do comment.. thx.. =)

No comments: