Monday, May 30, 2011

Stumble Upon

Hey! It's been awhile since I blogged, but I'm still active on Facebook and Twitter, posting photographs and updates. Anyway, I am here to inform you guys that I have just received my DSLR! =D It was actually bought by my brother in USA so he got it cheaper there. You can see my kit at the Geavity section on the top left corner of my blog..


It's not the latest DSLR camera in the market but it's still a very good camera.. It was reviewed as the camera that can do anything since it can fit any EF or EF-S lenses by Canon and it has the capability of shooting full HD videos. I'll call it, the all rounder..

So, I was around the Curve yesterday for a movie and I stumbled upon this piano player. At first, I did not notice him till I saw a crowd of people pushing through to watch him play. I managed to get through to take a video and a few photos of him.


He was a nice guy. After his performance, he spent about 45 minutes having a chat with me. He, Yang I-Deun, is a mix of Korean-Portuguese-Armenian-French (Yes, he has a mix of 4 different races), grew up in Kuala Lumpur and lived most of his life traveling from KL to Singapore with his family. He started playing the piano since he was 6 years old.


At first, he did not have any interest in the piano. His parents sent him for piano lessons since then. It wasn't by interest, neither by force. He claimed that learning piano was much better than doing house chores. He plays most piano styles, including Pop and Romance. He plays in malls around Klang Valley..

Here is a video of him performing Nobody by Wondergirls..









If you want to contact him or find out about his performance locations, his manager, Donnie Goh will be very happy to receive your call.. His number is 0122156789. It was his last day at the Curve when i met him. So do drop a call to Donnie Goh about his whereabouts.

Like it? Subscribe to The BOAT or follow me on Twitter @andriantam
Im open to comments, do comment.. thx.. =)

4 comments:

uncutmoney said...

I want to thank you & for support us as Musicians. Pls do keep in touch.
Rgd, Donnie 012 2156789

uncutmoney said...

Andrian, i also like the Guitarist !!

Kendra Bing said...

Discover blogs,videos and pics you otherwise wouldn't have at http://kendrabing.com . Or submit your blog posts to be part of the whole big collection.

Witherspoon Bergan said...

I like your post. It's so informative for people. Your topics is really important for all people.
visit:Social media marketing