Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Genting Trip, and we didnt fall.. =P


Ever since my examinations ended, I was fully filled with energy to get out and travel, try new things or break boundaries. To tell you the truth, I never really tried taking a roller coaster in my life. It's maybe because I have a fear that I could not overcome, or i was just plain lazy. It was good to have friends with you who push you to try, supporting you, telling you that its just nothing..


In the end, I went onto a space shot and a small roller coaster and pirate ship for a start. The corkscrew was closed for maintenance so i didnt really try a much more extreme ride.


We stayed at Reuben's uncle's apartment which was an advantage for the trip. We had a 2 floor apartment which was just nice for the 8 of us. We could cook, play like no ones business and live comfortably together. We stayed at Ramin Apartments anyway, at Genting View Resort.

Its been awhile since I blogged, I hope to keep my webpage alive, filled with more adventures.. =)

Like it? Subscribe to The BOAT or follow me on Twitter @andriantam
Im open to comments, do comment.. thx.. =)

No comments: