Wednesday, May 02, 2012

BeatNation featuring Rejuvenate Dance Crew

Recently, BeatNation, a cluster of beatboxers, got together to aid Rejuvenate Dance Crew in an acoustic dance competition called Beat Street Dance Competition. Contestants were to do a dance performance without the use of radios or music.. The music had to be acoustic.

Being their documenter, I only recorded the performance of BeatNation and Rejuvenate and I'll say, its a must see video.. Taken alone by me and the help of CoEx Canon 550D, I mounted that on a tripod and use my Canon 500D to record this video. Audio was recorded by a Zoom H1 and this is a hight quality recording of their performance.. Please do take a look.. :)






Like it? Subscribe to The BOAT or follow me on Twitter @andriantam
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/TamsUpProductions

1 comment:

Street Dance said...

It's really great move by BeatNation. I love to watch these kind of things...!